We believe every client is unique.
We always aim for a thorough understanding of the specific objectives and goals, in order to tailor our services accordingly and thereby achieving maximum value added:
1. First Meeting: During an initial meeting we will get to know each other and understand how we can potentially collaborate. The outcome will be an initial understanding and an appointment for a project definition workshop.
2. Project Definition Workshop: Once we see potential for collaboration, we will organize a workshop, during which we define the project parameters, such as objectives, definition of goals, KPI’s, and the timeline. The outcome will be a conceptual agreement.
3. Service Offering: Based on the conceptual agreement we will provide you with an offer. Our fee will be based on anticipated value creation. The outcome will be a go or no-go decision.
4. Project Kick-Off: Once we have come to an agreement, the project will be kicked-off officially.
5. Project Reporting: During the project we will utilize a variety of project control tools, and will keep you updated with progress reports.
6. Project Close-Out: At the end of the project we will have an official project close-out workshop, to ensure KPI fulfillment and to discuss potential next steps.